The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2018, 04:35 PM
metacookie's PC Specs

POST ID # = 969252
metacookie Reputation: 10
Exclamation Corsair H110i - Fan Replacement

I have seen almost everywhere online that these fans are loud and they are 100% right. I run the Corsair Link software and in silent mode, it is not bad but in balance or performance, they are loud.

Everywhere I have looked everyone will give recommendations. I haven't found anyone who gives exact links to the fans they recommend. Some will say Noctua NF-A14 PPC 2000PWM are great.

Does Corsair have a recommendation for a fan that is compatible with this cooler & is quieter than the stock ones it came with?

Man I would really appreciate it for anyone to please help me out. Trying to start to record videos for YouTube but the back noise is like an aircraft carrier.

PLEASE if you can share the link to which one you recommend to purchase.

Last edited by metacookie; 08-18-2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: last sent added

Old 08-18-2018, 05:22 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 969255
DevBiker Reputation: 88

I recommend the ML series fans. Here's a 2 pack: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G5I6RK2...07843K53J?th=1.

The RGB series don't spin quite as fast but I found that there really wasn't much performance benefit over about 1600 RPM (on the 120mm H100). I would imagine you'd actually see the same.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 969482
Corsair Jam Reputation: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I recommend the ML series fans. Here's a 2 pack: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G5I6RK2...07843K53J?th=1.

The RGB series don't spin quite as fast but I found that there really wasn't much performance benefit over about 1600 RPM (on the 120mm H100). I would imagine you'd actually see the same.
The ML fans that DevBiker has recommended are a great choice! I would also recommend these, if you're in the market for some new fans.

Tags
fan, h110i, replacement fans