The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2020, 07:06 PM
Bogie78's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1035414
Bogie78 Reputation: 10
Question ICUE crashing after loading Escape From Tarkov

This is the only game I have noticed it happening on thus far, but it's been the main game I have been playing since updating ICUE. I have version 3.25.60
I also updated my Asus rog crosshair vi hero bios and downloaded the Aura thing so ICUE sees my motherboard now
I'm honestly not sure which is the issue cause I updated icue, and the other stuff at the same time. So, now my ICUE does see my motherboard and is able to sync lights with my MB with my K95 RGB platinum and Nightsword RGB mouse
but, in tarkov I have my 2 left side mouse buttons as keybinds, if I load the game and icue crashes, I can then alt tab out and load up icue again.. but sometimes if I use those keybinds I notice they stop working, and that's how I know that icue has crashed again. I literally can't play a complete match in Tarkov and have icue not crash because of the keybinds.

i'm not sure how to fix this, but it's extremely annoying not to be able to use my left mouse buttons during games
Old 02-18-2020, 09:39 PM
PJH's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1035425
PJH Reputation: 20

Hey, hey!

In the Settings of iCUE uncheck ENABLE SDK and see if that helps.

It is Easy Anti-Cheat that has started to pick up iCUE 3.25.60. Apex Legends and Player Unknown Battlegrounds also experience this now.

You can downgrade to 3.24.52 if need be. downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi

Last edited by PJH; 02-18-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:32 PM
Bogie78's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1035435
Bogie78 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJH View Post
Hey, hey!

In the Settings of iCUE uncheck ENABLE SDK and see if that helps.

It is Easy Anti-Cheat that has started to pick up iCUE 3.25.60. Apex Legends and Player Unknown Battlegrounds also experience this now.

You can downgrade to 3.24.52 if need be. downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.24.52_release.msi
Thank you, i have unticked it, will reply back next time I'm able to load the game and let ya know if this fixed it.

Tags
crashing, tarkov