Corsair Community

680X Connection help for 6LL RGB 120's H115i, 4 LED strips and CoPro

RainesLastCig

Hey guys, so I'm doing my first ever build here in about twelve hours from now, and needless to say I'm a little intimidated. My knowledge of computers is mostly limited to what I've researched over the last two weeks pulling my build together.

I've been trying to look through diagrams and whatnot to try and get an idea of how I need to set it up, but I didn't really find one that pertained exactly to my situation, and got totally lost when I saw the "PWM repeater" or whatever it was. I don't wanna accidentally plug stuff into the wrong place or overload the channel or anything like that. Can anyone help me get an idea of where I need to connect everything?

I'll be using:

Crystal Series 680X case

6x LL120 RGB fans (3 front intake, 2 bottom exhaust, 1 rear exhaust)

H115i Platinum RGB AIO Cooler (top)

4 Pro LED Strips

1x Commander Pro

1x Lighting Node Pro

I believe that's everything? I've also got the LS100 and two expansion kits but I understand those have their own external power source.

I think i get the gist of it, fans go in the RGB fan hub, as well as the Commander Pro, LED strips go in the second channel?

I don't know where the AIO goes or where I'm supposed to be inserting the Node Pro for all of this though, or whether all of this set up like this will sync up.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm really looking forward to getting this together, I've got a friend who has some mild experience in this helping me out it together since he's got tools and an anti-static mat, but he's never worked with Corsair stuff and we're on a limited schedule, I'd hate to have him trying to figure it out for me. Thank you folks so much

6 fans => RGB hub => CoPro LED port 1

LED strips chained => CoPro LED port 2

No need for the LNP if you can keep all strips linked together.

Baio

Okay cool well I guess I have an extra LNP then. Where does the AIO cooler fit into all of this? Is it somewhere separate?

Hey, hey!

Corsair AIO requires a Sata connection for power and a USB header. You can hook it up to the CP's USB header or a motherboard header if you happen to have a 2.0 header available.