Corsair Community

Most Stable iCUE Version

AwfulCorps

I had recently upgrade to iCUE v3.19.120 and it totally messed the system up. Apex Legend and PUGB started stuttering and I thought it was NVIDIA v436.30 that is giving problems. So I started off resetting my windows and installing all the driver but was in vain. After some trial and error, I found out it was iCUE that is causing all the problems.

1) My only fix was to disable iCUE startup on windows but found out the LL120 Fans white edition were running at 700RPM on balanced and 1000RPM on Extreme. Now after uninstalling iCUE, all 9 LL120 Fans are running on 2200RPM and the system sound like an airplane.

Does anyone have a fix to this issue? Can someone suggest the most stable iCUE version?

<snip>

Does anyone have a fix to this issue? Can someone suggest the most stable iCUE version?

The fix is being worked on and has been promised to be fast-tracked. If you wish to drop back to a stable version, the suggested version is - 3.18.77 (immediate prior version) but be aware that existing profiles were modified when you upgraded to v3.19.x and became unusable in v3.18.x.

The fix is being worked on and has been promised to be fast-tracked. If you wish to drop back to a stable version, the suggested version is - 3.18.77 (immediate prior version) but be aware that existing profiles were modified when you upgraded to v3.19.x and became unusable in v3.18.x.

Noted with thanks, will try that out.

• 4 months later...

from research i narrowed down an issue with the latest version of iCue software

would cause my display to black out and my system to stay on but NOT responsive would have to kill the power via the switch then back on and power button would work fine for a little bit then happen again