Corsair Community

H110i GT fans and anything better?

RodrigoDRT

I'm needing to get some extra cooling, if possible, out of my H110i GT, I was considering a push pull but it was a no go for me, though, replacing the stock fans for better ones could get me some better results? if so, wich fan should I use?

Also, just to make sure, in corsair link, where the pump rpm and fan speeds are theres a temp measure, on load it reaches 36,6C, im just wild guessing here that is the coolant temp, is that right?

lastly, any other corsair coolers do perform better than the h110i? I find the h115 to be just a shinnier thing,

I've been using an H110i GT for several years, the last 16 months with a pair of ML Pro Blue led fans. In all honesty I don't believe that Corsair do a better cooler, particularly with those fans, which is a shame as I have just bought a new case and the H110i GT won't fit in the top of it.

I've been using an H110i GT for several years, the last 16 months with a pair of ML Pro Blue led fans. In all honesty I don't believe that Corsair do a better cooler, particularly with those fans, which is a shame as I have just bought a new case and the H110i GT won't fit in the top of it.

We're talking about the ML 140 fans? I think the stock H110i GT comes with AF 140 fans, so are the ML fans significantly better?

What kind of coolant delta (starting and peak H110i GT temp) do you see? Any improvement on the cooler side will only be reflected in that number. If you have 6C delta now, reducing it by 1 degree won’t help. Since the SP140L fans on the GT run 2000 rpm, you won’t see a lot more from the ML except at lower speeds. Nevertheless I would make that change in a heartbeat for the sound improvement. (Ok, got from the other post. 29/36C)

The newest H115i Platinum is the replacement for the H110i/GT and reviewers have noted a few degrees improvement on the cold plate side. However it is expensive and may not be available where you are yet. There are also some specific complaints documented in the forum.

So what’s going on with your system? Do you things are slipping? Or is the whether starting to get warm? Based on the 7C coolant delta, a best case scenario might be a 3C improvement. Not sure that’s what you need.

What kind of coolant delta (starting and peak H110i GT temp) do you see? Any improvement on the cooler side will only be reflected in that number. If you have 6C delta now, reducing it by 1 degree won’t help. Since the SP140L fans on the GT run 2000 rpm, you won’t see a lot more from the ML except at lower speeds. Nevertheless I would make that change in a heartbeat for the sound improvement. (Ok, got from the other post. 29/36C)

The newest H115i Platinum is the replacement for the H110i/GT and reviewers have noted a few degrees improvement on the cold plate side. However it is expensive and may not be available where you are yet. There are also some specific complaints documented in the forum.

So what’s going on with your system? Do you things are slipping? Or is the whether starting to get warm? Based on the 7C coolant delta, a best case scenario might be a 3C improvement. Not sure that’s what you need.

you might say i'm trying to keep it conservative, I'd frankly be feeling safer at tops 71-72C rather than 75C around ish.

Archived