Corsair Community

H150I PRO XT - RGB lights do not work at all

xLab

I bought a new H150I PRO XT cooler.

RGB lights do not work at all. I've tried with different sata cables and the result is the same.

The cooler appears in the icue program, but no changes I make are registered. It looks like a firmware update but I can't do it.

Do you need an RMA? RGB lights are also not lit on the bios screen.

Windows 10 2004

Asus X299 Deluxe Motherboard

I have exactly the same issue on a brand new 150XT buyed 3 weeks ago.

We do not know if the problem is hardware or software.

Corsair needs to provide us with clear information on this matter.

If there is a hardware problem, I will request an RMA or refund.

You both should probably contact support and see what they say. Other XT/Platinum users have been experiencing loss of fan control or lighting control loss. Some have successfully resolved this with a firmware flash. You can do this in the settings for the cooler. Check for update, "Force update". It is normal for the cooler to go offline for 3-5 seconds as the software is loaded to the device. However, there is always some risk in flashing the firmware and if you would rather not, contact Support.

I had the same problem with my new H150I PRO XT. I read somewhere today that the lights need more power than if you have it attached to another molex.

I have put a direct sata power cable and all the lights worked!!

Make sure you dont have the power that goes to the cooler taken from a duplicating molex, I hope it works for you boys

u gotta be f... kidding me, that exactly worked for me, THX so much for info :D:

I had the same problem with my new H150I PRO XT. I read somewhere today that the lights need more power than if you have it attached to another molex.

I have put a direct sata power cable and all the lights worked!!

Make sure you dont have the power that goes to the cooler taken from a duplicating molex, I hope it works for you boys