Corsair Community

LL120 fans broken LEDs and icue problems

Tri

Hello!

I got myself a three pack of LL120 fans with a Lighting node pro about a year ago. they have been broken for a while now (ab. 4 or 6 months) on one fan the red part of the led was* not working on a few and on the other the red and green was* broken, only the third one was not broken.

a couple of weeks ago, two of the fans stopped working (The LED's) and on the third one only one LED is working. i dont know how to fix it and what do i do when my fans leds stop working?

on another note, The ICUE Software sometimes doesnt detect my Scimitar pro rgb. and i either need to replug it, update the godforsaken firmware on either my ram sticks, my node pro, the mouse itself or restart the software or my PC :(

id love to get some help or thoughts about this.

Thanks!

(*Or still is)

The fan lighting is serial, so an error on fan #2 will affect both it and that fans in slots 3-6. You have to methodically rotate them through 1-2-3 to see which combinations work or try each by itself in the #1 slot.

If they all work from #1, then it is also possible there is a problem with the Lighting Hub in one of the other slots. Those are kind of hard to come by and you would need to contact Corsair Support to get it. I would start the support ticket now, especially since you have several issues to work through.

USB detection is really vexing and I don't have answers for you on that. If you are getting the red triangle on the RAM, try a restart of the ICUE service from the settings panel first or restart the PC. Try to avoid flashing the firmware on a regular basis. Eventually, it may not go well and that leaves you in a bad place for essential components like memory.