Corsair Community

Commander Pro Availability?

jcarlson1701

Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of purchasing components for a new build and am interested in adding the Commander Pro to my rig. However, I'm having difficulty locating it anywhere. The only places I found any availability was either Micro Center for in-store purchases only (of course there aren't any Micro Centers in FL.), an independent seller from the U.K. on Amazon that's charging $178, or eBay where I found it for $99 ($30 more than retail???)

Does anyone know if the Commander Pro is being discontinued or replaced by a new model? Perhaps demand outpaced inventory?

Would love to purchase this but really don't want to shell out way more than its worth.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of purchasing components for a new build and am interested in adding the Commander Pro to my rig. However, I'm having difficulty locating it anywhere. The only places I found any availability was either Micro Center for in-store purchases only (of course there aren't any Micro Centers in FL.), an independent seller from the U.K. on Amazon that's charging $178, or eBay where I found it for $99 ($30 more than retail???)

Does anyone know if the Commander Pro is being discontinued or replaced by a new model? Perhaps demand outpaced inventory?

Would love to purchase this but really don't want to shell out way more than its worth.

Thanks in advance!

I just ordered one from NewEgg a couple of days ago ... arrived at my door today.

EDIT: Just looked ... they are out of stock. Damn ... I guess I got yours. Sorry dude.

Archived