Corsair Community

Lite Version of CUE please

Holyrood

Please release a lite version that is just literally drivers for corsair hardware. I find latest CUE too invasive. I just need drivers for mouse and keyboard I do not need a service for this latching on to the GPU the way it does now nor sensors. one running process for cue application no more.

well corsair kinda do have a lite version. they just need to make it compatible with new devices released since. like the glaive for example.

CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42.

as i said. i honestly do not require the additonal features and sudsequent running processes. this software is way ott for something that just requires drivers for corsair devices connected.

Please release a lite version that is just literally drivers for corsair hardware. I find latest CUE too invasive. I just need drivers for mouse and keyboard I do not need a service for this latching on to the GPU the way it does now nor sensors. one running process for cue application no more.

I think so too.

I need a Driver only for my Headset VOID PRO Wireless.

With the iCUE software i have only Problems-

- sometimes do not discover my Keyboard K70 RGB

- sometimes do not discover my H115i

- sometimes do not discover my ST100 RGB

- sometimes do not discover my Headset

- for Gaming i stop the Software its better no stuttering or else

- sometimes long loading Time

- Stereo /Dolby Switching does not always work

- and many more..........

Driver not loading - Corsair.Service crashing on startup - At almost every start a different problem. Which are all described here in the forum.

The ALL in One Software iCUE is just a nuisance.

Corsair is building beautiful products unfortunately the software can not keep up.

You dont really need drivers for the keyboard and mice. If you dont want to have iCUE running you can always just save your macros and lighting to a hardware profile and forget about it.

Sorry to hijack this post, but how can I go about this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived