Corsair Community

No temperatures on H100i+amd mobo

3vitor

I'm having this issue with my H100i that no temperature is recognized. I'm not sure if the sensors are broken but It was working before I re-installed Windows 8.1 on my computer.

I'm using the latest drivers but I'm not sure if there is a firmware update since every time I click I get the message: "Corsair Link did not detect any devices that need to be updated". If I'm not wrong the Firmware installed is 1.0.7.

Can anyone help me? I've already tried to downgrade the Corsair Link Version.

EDIT: This is what shows on my screen http://i.imgur.com/aD1LQOz.png

CL either works or it doesn't and when it doesn't there is no way to tell what the issue is.

What language and country is your system set to?

Were you to exit CL, run my SIV utility and post screen shots of the [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels then I would probably have some idea as to what the issue is.

It would help if you setup you PC Specs.

I'm having this issue with my H100i that no temperature is recognized. I'm not sure if the sensors are broken but It was working before I re-installed Windows 8.1 on my computer.

I'm using the latest drivers but I'm not sure if there is a firmware update since every time I click I get the message: "Corsair Link did not detect any devices that need to be updated". If I'm not wrong the Firmware installed is 1.0.7.

Can anyone help me? I've already tried to downgrade the Corsair Link Version.

EDIT: This is what shows on my screen http://i.imgur.com/aD1LQOz.png

Is your h100i showing in your Link options tab?

Knowing your computer specs is needed and a detailed idea of what you have done so far

also if you have installed any other fan controllers such as Aisuite then the Link will likely have issues,since fan controllers run in the background,,once installed their going to run.

Keep us posted.

Archived