Corsair Community

Corsair Spec Omega RGB (Not Working)

Pand4R

Just yesterday I built my first PC and I chose the Spec Omega for the chassis. It came with 2 HD120 Fans and an LED strip on the front. I will admit I am new at building PCs but everything seemed to be working fine... the fans are spinning but the LEDs are not turning on. I tried installing the ICUE software but when I change the LEDs in the software nothing happens. I am wondering if I did something wrong or if there is something else I have to do?

First check all connections, the fans need to be connected to a rgb hub and that hub needs to be connected to a lighting node, and all hubs and nodes need to be individually connected to SATA power. It is important to only use SATA power cables designed specifically for your power supply, mixing and matching power cables will permanently burn out your LEDs. Remember that the fans and strip should have default lighting during boot before the icue software even starts, whether or not this is happening should narrow down if it is software or hardware problem.... please provide more info! Edited by MikeOMG