Corsair Community

CUE Question

Maybe I am just being retarded, but I can't seem to figure out a way to edit my keyboard lighting the way I am wanting.

I have a k95 RGB, with a star wars lighting profile.

I was wondering if there is a way to setup a timer to make my keyboard cycle through my lighting effects?

Maybe I am just being retarded, but I can't seem to figure out a way to edit my keyboard lighting the way I am wanting.

I have a k95 RGB, with a star wars lighting profile.

I was wondering if there is a way to setup a timer to make my keyboard cycle through my lighting effects?

You can certainly do this. Set up a timer action that will switch profiles, and have it start when the profile starts. Each profile can have this, so that the lighting will change.

You can also use timers for inactivity switching; if Enter key is pressed, you can have a timer restart. If the timer expires, then have it go to a profile where your lights are off. In that profile, configure it so that every key retains original value and switches profile to the first one of your lighting profiles.

You can see the technique in action in the attached comet.zip file, which is a compressed version of comet.cuefolder and contains three profiles. The Random Rainbow profile showcases both basic and advanced lighting effects. This profile has a timer action, depicted below, which will switch to the Lights Off profile, whose lighting effects are that the lights are turned off.

In your case, you would have each profile have a timer and profile switch action to go to the next profile, and each separate profile would showcase a different lighting effect. You probably don't want to restart your timer on key press.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29655&stc=1&d=1496173674

attachment.php?attachmentid=29657&stc=1&d=1496174104

Comet.zip

switch.thumb.png.04a6ab42ea84c53849def2f12b835b01.png

timer.thumb.png.996b8cd5beeae451e6f5e30dffab1db0.png

Archived