Corsair Community

HAF 932 case & H115i Pro

StevePilot

Hi guys...

Does anyone know if the HAF 932 case by CoolerMaster will handle the Corsair H115i Pro 280mm Liquid Cooler?

My concern is if the fan mount on the top of the case will be big enough? Im told it can handle two 120mm fans, but this cooler has two 140mm fans?

Hope you or anyone at Corsair can advise me.

Many Thanks!

Steve

Edited by Technobeard
removed links - affiliate ID

Thankyou. I have chosen the H100i V2. My last question is about the software that comes with it. I have the Asus Z87 Motherboard. Will it handle the fan control software?

Thanks

Steve

Neither Link nor iCue will control motherboard fans. Period. Regardless of motherboard.

It will control the fans on the H100i V2. Or a Commander Pro, if you go that route.

So would my set up with the Asus Z87 and the H100i V2 work ok?

Yes, it would work just fine.

The only final caveat is to make sure that you set the fan header that the H100i V2 is connected to (which should be the CPU_FAN header) to full power/100%. On the Asus boards, you can do this by setting Q-Fan to disabled. Check out the cooler FAQ, section B.

OP that is great case, I still have one but my son is using it with a I5 CPU 3570 and an H60 cooler. The one thing I did not like about that case is how it sucks up dust/dirt and the constant cleaning due to lack of filters. Over all amazing case but I graduated to a Graphite 760T.

Thanks guys.. just a couple of issues...

I got the H100i V2 and installed it. I noticed on the rad a couple of the metal bends were slightly distorted (squeezed together), obviously damaged slightly by something touching them, and the edges of them were more sliver than black where whatever touched them must have rubbed the black slightly.. is this a major issue or just expected and not an issue at all? The black wont fall off and run into my other computer components will it?

Second the fans arent mega quiet but is that just to do with my speed settings? They are running at 1440rpm for the fans and 1950rpm for the pump.

Yes, great case Alcasczar.. I like it alot although I can't mount the rad on the front only on the top and I had to take the motherboard partly out to fit the back bracket as the hole at the back doesn't cover where I wanted to fit the bracket for the cooler on the cpu. But great case I agree. Very roomy!

I'm fairly sure that the coolant doesn't flow through the fins, so some slight damage shouldn't matter.

You shouldn't need to run your fans that high, the fans on my 280mm rad run at 800 to 900 rpm. Of course it depends on the temperatures of your cpu and the cooler coolant. Check them in Link and try running the fans at a lower speed and see what difference that makes.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is a bit dated. I'm writing to report I was able to install the H115i in my HAF 932 with no issues at all. The hole pattern in the top of the case does not align with the H115i mounting holes. But the top of the case has a honeycomb grid of holes all around the intended mounting holes and with a little care, I was able to line up enough of them to mount the radiator. No modding was necessary and the case design and radiator design do not interfere with each other.

This is my first AIO cooler (or any liquid cooling for that matter). I have always used air but thought I would give this a try. My previous cooler was a Thermaltake Silver Arrow SB-E.

• 7 months later...
Hi guys...

Does anyone know if the HAF 932 case by CoolerMaster will handle the Corsair H115i Pro 280mm Liquid Cooler?

My concern is if the fan mount on the top of the case will be big enough? Im told it can handle two 120mm fans, but this cooler has two 140mm fans?

Hope you or anyone at Corsair can advise me.

Many Thanks!

Steve

It will fit,

Here is a specs of one the customer i know who uses HAF 932

9900k 5ghz, AVX-2 at 1.283v delidded

9900k 5Ghz, no AVX, 1.312v delidded

Corsair H150i AIO with 3x Corsair ML fans

Asus Maximus XI Formula mobo

32GB G.Skill 3466Mhz CL16 RAM

Samsung 960 Evo NVME 1TB boot

4x Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD in RAID5

EVGA 2080 Ti Black Edition GPU