Corsair Community

entire keyboard is set to red. green lighting is flashing now

I bought this model about 3-4 years ago. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816027 My last one was having the same issue, I noticed I had about a week left on the warranty and was able to get a replacement. This 1 can not be replaced and is about a year out from my replacement.

The issue is this. My entire keyboard is set to red lighting. The same keys blink green at random intervals. It is not consistent. It happens when there is no input from and device. It is the same keys, and rarely they blink white.

I've tried the software approach. I did reset my entire pc and cue. I swapped the colors and the same keys are still blinking in green.

I'm not sure if it's software or hardware. Are the RGB diodes dying? OR Is it a software bug.

Either way, If I have to, I can replace the SMD RGB LED if need be. I have the equipment to do electronic work, Or if It's software, I'll need a detailed set of instructions to remedy this.

I'm just hoping someone here has had this same issue and can help me. Last thing I want to do is take this sucker apart. I'm pretty sure I have to desolder every single key to lift the metal plate off to access the board. So I'd prefer a software fix.

Thanks ahead of time for any help.