Corsair Community

How long does it usually take for Corsair to answer a ticket?

KevinYe

Hi, I just signed up, so I'm pretty much new here. I'm curious as to what the usual ETA on support tickets are. I've submitted two tickets, one of which is a troubleshooting ticket which I've abandoned since there seems to be no fix for the issue, and another ticket for an RMA. Neither have gotten a response yet. I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm just curious how long the process usually takes.

Recently, my Dark Core SE mouse failed a firmware update via iCue. I've experienced this one other time in the past, but all I had to do was unplug the mouse and plug it back in. This time, though, it stopped working entirely. I followed the steps to try and reset the mouse, but now it's not detected by Windows at all. I can see that the sensor inside the mouse is turning on, but since nothing else works I concluded that it doesn't mean much.

Before anyone asks, resetting the mouse by pressing the forward and back buttons while turning the mouse on did not work. Hard resetting won't work either since it's not detected all all.