Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all is HERO not champion.. champion is for LOL

secondly, my apologies for not knowing where to post.

Hero*, and its not that you posted in a incorrect spot, its just more likely ill get to it soon if you put it in that thread.

There's a real nice everyday profile in this pack:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=133318

Called 'Legion for we are many'. Anyone able to convert it? Can't seem to get it usable... Used to work on K70 RGB. After a few updates it didn't anymore.

Can you make it work again?? Would be very thankful!

Those are very old profiles, and i don't deal with profile conversion.

i was wondering if someone could change this fire and ice theme so the red and blue are swapped so the fire is on the left and blue is on the right? it would also be ace if you make the blue more blue and add a little pink? kinda like darth vaders eyes in this picture? thankyou if you can!

p.s i have a k65.

Hey folks, i've just ordered a triple corsair gaming combo. Specifically the k95 rgb (azerty be), m65 rgb and Void Wireless RGB SE. This is my first major keyboard upgrade in a decade so i'm totally unskilled with all this rgb software. (My current one that's dying on me, is the logitech G15 blue v1). Now obviously i need some good profiles for them.

k95 & m65: i'm a huge fan of the TV series Stargate (all series) and Star Trek (all series) so i was hoping someone could knock me up a profile of each (Star trek one, perhaps LCARS looking). I'd like the keys to "blink" white upon keypress.

When 5 min inactive, a nice effect or something.

Void Wireless: something matching the profiles above effect wise, mic leds. front one RED when muted

If you need more info, please let me know

Hey there,

I would like to request a "Pyro" keyboard profile.

If possible, I would like to have a fire effect running over the keyboard (as if it was on fire), then when pressing a key, have a rimple effect going and have the name "PyroLeopard" scroll across from right to left in dark orange/red. If possible, please make the name thing activated by clicking the "TAB' button.

Thanks in advance and keep up the awesome work you're doing!

Kind regards,

PyroLeopard

Just wondering if you saw this.

Just wondering if you saw this.

Yea i just don't have enough time, ill EVENTUALLY get to some of these requests but there is a lot of other stuff on the todo list in my head. Anyone can feel free to take on these requests if i don't, thats mainly what this thread is here for :)

Yea i just don't have enough time, ill EVENTUALLY get to some of these requests but there is a lot of other stuff on the todo list in my head. Anyone can feel free to take on these requests if i don't, thats mainly what this thread is here for :)

Ok, thank you! :D

Was just wondering.

Firstly the picture: https://imgur.com/YyjQiFh

I Really like the corrosive pack's movement but was wondering if you could slow it down a just a tad and have the colours based off of the picture provided(Vibrant but not blinding). Also instead of the keystroke waves just being black could you make it still look wavey without any keys turning black?

Thanks in advance for looking over this even if you don't get to it :)

Tl;DR

Colors based off of: https://imgur.com/YyjQiFh (Vibrant not blinding)

Movement: Slowed down corrosive pack(No black keys for wave effect)

Hi, I see that requests are slightly backed up but I'd like to request a colour scheme/theme for when you have time :)

Basically I want a vivid green colour scheme with lots of pulsing and wave effects also some sort of effect when pressing keys (whatever looks cool and flashy really) maybe different shades of dark green, neon greens, light greens. Possibly when a key is pressed it changes colour for a second, something within the colour scheme but stand out so possibly red or blue or something else if you have a better idea.

Also can the WASD keys be a stand out colour, maybe a red or blue (or your idea) and these pulse or wave in the same manner but stay a seperate colour to green. Also a colour indicator on the keys when pressed that have an effect on the keyboard and typing, basically the caps lock, num lock and anything else that might be relevant.

I hope this makes sense and I would be eternally grateful. I am using the K70 :)

Edited by HarleQuinn

Thanks to everyone taking their time to make a request and give ideas! I love how much the community here has grown and started creating their own profiles. And some people even looked through the requests on this thread and decided to take them on for themselves knowing i won't get to it anytime soon :P. That's really what this thread is here for so everyone can share ideas that can be brought to life on the keyboard, i remember when there was only 1 page to this thread, now were at 82 and counting, keep it up and don't hesitate to request if you have a good idea, i might be overloaded but someone else could always see your request and think it's a good idea, and that gives them something to make and create a video on if they feel like it. Hopefully after April i might be able to start taking on some requests once again. Edited by krazykid

Thanks to everyone taking their time to make a request and give ideas! I love how much the community here has grown and started creating their own profiles. And some people even looked through the requests on this thread and decided to take them on for themselves knowing i won't get to it anytime soon :P. That's really what this thread is here for so everyone can share ideas that can be brought to life on the keyboard, i remember when there was only 1 page to this thread, now were at 82 and counting, keep it up and don't hesitate to request if you have a good idea, i might be overloaded but someone else could always see your request and think it's a good idea, and that gives them something to make and create a video on if they feel like it. Hopefully after April i might be able to start taking on some requests once again.

You have done some great work. I have only just joined and purchased a Corsair keyboard but I have looked through all your custom made profiles and I am using a couple of green profiles you have already made, they are great and I am happy to use them until you get round to my request.

Take it easy man, life comes first :)