Corsair Community

Corsair Hardware Lighting Profiles

jamie1073

How come I can set a hardware lighting profile for everything except Vengence Pro RGB Ram? I somehow at sometime changed the Rainbow Wave that used to be on it to a static Blue, but want to change it to the same color I have every other piece of Corsair equipment to. I can change my keyboard, mouse, LL fans, HD fans, and AIO Block and Fans but not the RAM color or pattern. It is the only thing in iCue that does not have a Hardware Lighting tab to do this. Am I missing something.

you have to disable software control of the ram RGB and then set whatever color you want, maybe within another profile you make just to set that up.

Then re-enable software control and get back to your usual profile.

If it works like it does for me, whenever iCUE closes, the RAM will revert to the color you set when you disabled software control.

It's a mess :)

Indeed, if you uncheck full software control. That color setting will be for you boot all the way until Windows loads. Then if you want a Windows color retick the full software control and then set your colors. Then that will be the color once it boots into the OS.

Mine is having a slight issue with dual colors in Windows with the latest ICUE. I always use 2 colors, a mix if you will. But at this point, it ignores one of them and just stays one color. Sometimes you can shut off ICUE and restart it maybe 5 -10 times and the dual-color with work.

I will keep digging on this issue and see if I can't solve it

Yeah my RAM seems to be getting worse with changing colors sometimes. Sticking on a color and not changing a couple times a week. Like I will go to my night time profile which turns off everything except the end two LED's on my four strips. Sometimes the RAM just stays lit up and annoys me. Lol.