Corsair Community

RGB for K55 and Harpoon not working with SDK

Nedow40

Hi, I bought a K55 with a Harpoon and I've been using it with Wallpaper Engine for a while. It seems that, if I enable my SDK on the iCUE software, both mouse and keys turns off the LED RGB. So I can't use the keyboard with any software using the SDK to control the colors.

Does the K55 and Harpoon have the support to be controlled by another software using the SDK? How do I fix mine, if it is possible to?

Hi Nedow40,

this one is interesting; I too have a K55 RGB keyboard and a Harpoon RGB wired mouse, the latter recently replaced with an M65 RGB Elite wired mouse.

As part of a project of mine I've played around with the SDK quite a bit and can briefly say that what it reports back for these products is as follows:

* K55 RGB keyboard with 3 LEDs

* Harpoon RGB mouse with 0 (!?) LEDs

* M65 RGB Elite mouse with 2 LEDs (nb. the M65 Pro supposedly exposes all 3 LEDs to the SDK, but the Elite [currently?] doesn't).

This said, the SDK API documentation currently lists the following devices as supported...

https://corsairofficial.github.io/cue-sdk/#supported-devices

...and as expected then, the K55 and Harpoon are not currently controllable, even if known to it on the highest level, through the SDK.

Whether this list will grow over time to include also these entry level / lower cost products, though, I guess it a question for Corsair James et al; I too hope so of course!

(what's also interesting here though is that certain games, e.g. Ubisoft's The Division 2, can still control the LEDs of the K55 at least, but perhaps that's using an older (1.0, 2.0?) version of the SDK or something (?)).

BR//Karl (@xoblite)

Edited by xoblite

• 1 month later...

Perdão pela pergunta, mas aproveitando o tema sobre o SDK do K55, gostaria de saber se é possível utilizar ele com o softwares de controle dos LEDs, como o "Aurora"?

Pois vejo que o software tem suporte à Corsair, mas não achei nada em nenhum local sobre usar ele com este modelo da Corsair.