Corsair Community

H100i RGB Platinum

MooseHater

So I've had my H100i RGB Platinum for around eight months now, it works perfectly, and is an awesome CPU cooler. However, I'm having problems with the RGB portion of it.

Individually, the red, green, and blue colors all work perfectly fine. But I think they're not mixing correctly. Colors such as yellow, white, pink are all just displayed as red, and mixes of random colors are also red, but it makes the CPU Cooler flicker. I have the up to date corsair updates on iCue. Does anyone know what is wrong with my CPU Cooler? Thank you for responding in advance.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had the cooler for about 3-4 months. Doesn’t have many miles on it yet and has started doing the same. I found a video which I’ll link below with the same issue.

I posted the issue on reddit and Corsair’s Cooling Product manager, Shocksim, reached out to me. Stated he believes it’s a software issue.

Is this the same issue you’re experiencing?

[ame]

[/ame]

There's a new version, 3.28.75, perform a clean installation by deleting the Appdata, and in the Regedit, and reboot before install the latest version, see if that fixed?

I actually just wiped my entire SSD/HDD/Computer and reinstalled iCue fresh and downloaded this update, and it still seems to be having the issue.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had the cooler for about 3-4 months. Doesn’t have many miles on it yet and has started doing the same. I found a video which I’ll link below with the same issue.

I posted the issue on reddit and Corsair’s Cooling Product manager, Shocksim, reached out to me. Stated he believes it’s a software issue.

Is this the same issue you’re experiencing?

This is the exact issue I'm having, the red green and blue colors are all working but white and mixes of colors don't work, and flicker at time.

I've run into the same issue... Had my cooler since January and it's now decided to not show any mixed colours or pure white. Just goes to Red. It does seem to randomly work but always fails. I'm certain a firmware update caused this... Going to try everything I can before I reach out to support to get this exchanged via warranty.... If only we could downgrade our own firmware *sigh*