Corsair Community

Big problem with AX 1600i

torcuaz696

Hello, I have an AX 1660i source and I am building a workstation, with an AMD EPYC ROME based system, but I am missing the motherboard because they have not yet been released. While I wait for the source I have connected it to a motherboard with an i7, 16GB of RAM and a Vega 64. The first time I started it all started without problem, I installed the OS and even several games to see how everything was going, to After 2 hours the PC was restarted, I tried again with another game and when it entered it reliced ​​again, but this time instead of entering the OS it only restarted again and again, as in a loop and it was only on for a second. I immediately turned it off from the PSU switch, and after that the motherboard, it's as if it had died. After making a Clear CMOS to the motherboard and removing the battery for an entire night and always disconnected from the power, the motherboard is still dead. I went to my brother-in-law's house with the psu and after checking that his PC was working perfectly, I disconnected his PSU and put mine and as soon as I started the PC the same thing happened on my PC, it was restarted in a loop. The source is completely new, I am desperate because it seems to me that the source has killed my motherboard and thankfully I could not mount the system with the Epyc Rome which is much more expensive. Could anyone help me please. Thank you very much and sorry for the translation.