Corsair Community

CUE v2.11.115 is now Live!

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

Here is the direct link for those who can't access our download page:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.11.115_release.msi

Our SDK has also been updated for new devices:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CUESDK_2.10.91.zip

Patch Notes:

CUE 2.11.115

1.) Enhancement: CUE now supports Profile Grouping with Folders! Users can now group profiles together by folders for easier profile switching and organization.

2.) Enhancement: CUE now supports Retaining Original Key Output. Details can be found here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=166364

3.) Resolved an issue with Action - Macro with 0 delays.

4.) Resolved some translation issues with RGB Share.

5.) Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

Patch Notes:

CUE 2.11.115

1.) Enhancement: CUE now supports Profile Grouping with Folders! Users can now group profiles together by folders for easier profile switching and organization.

2.) Enhancement: CUE now supports Retaining Original Key Output. Details can be found here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=166364

Some nice new features! :D:

This is easily the worst piece of software development I've ever seen.. 4 updates now since I've owned Corsair RGB hardware and the check for update button is still apparently "under development".. Randomly disappearing (corrupt) profiles never addressed. Vague changelogs "Resolved various other minor bugs and issues"..

It's 2017 and I still have to login to websites to see if the software that has a INOP "Check for update" for over $200 in hardware (mouse and keyboard) has an update or not. Get your crap together Corsair..

Jesus..

Don't know how you guys managed this, but Mass Effect: Andromeda won't even launch with CUE installed. Good job, always reaching new levels of embarrassment.

Yeah, I'm wondering how TF they managed to do that. It isn't like the game crashes after 30 minutes.. it just refuses to run at all.

Is there still any acknowledgement of the M65 Pro sniper issue?

In the current CUE 2 driver release (and any CUE 2 driver release), the sniper initialization appears to 'lag" and have a noticeable delay of ~250 ms or so.

In the previous CUE software (v1), pressing the sniper button meant that it instantly activated it. Now whenever you attempt to activate it, there is a tiny delay which is insanely annoying. Furthermore, releasing the sniper button is also delayed.

To reproduce this: set the mouse DPI to 2000 or so, and set the sniper button to 100, and then move the mouse around at a steady pace and tap on the sniper button then let go of it instantly. The effect is that the mouse "lags" on the screen, indicating there's a latency issue or something. Re-produce it with the original CUE v1, and this problem doesn't exist there. I can't use CUE2 because of this annoying issue. I was hoping there can be some sort of acknowledgement of this, because it works perfectly fine in CUE 1, but in CUE 2 there is a very big issue.

So CUE doesn't play nice with ME: Andromeda, however EA has said that they resolved the issue in their latest patch which will most likely release on launch day. But in going through the process of trying to play the game I ended up having to reinstall CUE, which automatically chose the latest version available. After doing so all of my macros were wiped. Wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't relying on them to act as my left ctrl, left shift, tab, and caps lock.

Why would I be using some of my macros on the K95 RGB that way? Simply put its because periodically the regular keys I mentioned will refuse to input the functions. Its an issue I have brought up every time it has returned. Now I'm well past the return policy and I can't really just send my only keyboard away. The lights work fine its just the input. Manual resets no longer help make the problem go away.

But now the even bigger issue: The macros I was using to have a functional keyboard were wiped and only caps and tab commands will input normally. For whatever reason this new CUE won't allow me to just put a ctrl or shift command on a macro. The only time I can get it to work is if I put it on a "pressed state" meaning the moment I hit ctrl it goes active and doesn't turn off unless I delete the input on the macro. Same thing goes for shift.

So now I'm extra pissed about the whole ordeal. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

In CUE 2, it is very possible to record a keypress of a CTRL or SHIFT key, followed by a keystroke of any key, followed by a key release of the CTRL or SHIFT key. If your keyboard has trouble with macro recording, you can still use the "insert event" function of CUE 2 to manually select the events.

You should be very careful to ensure that you ALWAYS have a keyrelease for every keypress of the CTRL or SHIFT key, because otherwise you have effectively told the computer that your key is stuck down, which will likely cause troubles for you.

The Update still does not work and with each new version of CUE the software gets worse. Now Corsair is coming out with RGB memory? I wish I had never purchased this keyboard Strafe, M65Pro RGB and the Void Headset. I can say this that those 3 products are my last purchase of any input devices from Corsair.What is next an RGB Monitor??

Have a great day

The Update still does not work and with each new version of CUE the software gets worse. Now Corsair is coming out with RGB memory? I wish I had never purchased this keyboard Strafe, M65Pro RGB and the Void Headset. I can say this that those 3 products are my last purchase of any input devices from Corsair.What is next an RGB Monitor??

Have a great day

RGB memory and CUE have nothing to do with each other afaik, why bring it up? :confused:

Hey guys, I recently got the void rgb wireless and strafe rgb. The problem is that when i install the cue software my windows 7 does not detect void rgb wireless in sounds, playback devices so i cannot choose my headsets if i want to use them. But both the keyboard and headsets are detected by cue and i can play around with the colours. As soon as i uninstall cue and restart my pc, the void gets detected and i can choose it for use but the lights on my keyboard go back to default. Can anyone help me with this?

Now Corsair is coming out with RGB memory? I wish I had never purchased this keyboard Strafe, M65Pro RGB and the Void Headset. I can say this that those 3 products are my last purchase of any input devices from Corsair.What is next an RGB Monitor??
Wait! What?! You don't like your Strafe, M65Pro RGB and the Void Headset anymore because Corsair is releasing RGB RAM? :confused: That's by far the stupidest thing I've read here! :roll:

The last version caused me problems with the macro error which as now gone but I am having another problem. None of my profiles will save, I make a profile for a game and set up the mouse buttons etc then when I turn the PC on again the following day they don't work. I can see them in the CUE software but they don't work in-game and the only way to solve it is to do a repair on CUE.

I love the actual hardware but the software is rubbish. I know next time I need a new mouse I will not be purchasing another Corsair item.

if i use this sdk,must install Corsair Utility Engine and running and enabled SDK-support in cue .

but when i use other operator system ,such as Linux or UNIX , how can i do?

I do not believe you can access the SDK using another OS without CUE. Support for XOS might be coming soon but even then Linux and UNIX are not supported but once the XOS update is released you might be able to make it work.

I do not believe you can access the SDK using another OS without CUE. Support for XOS might be coming soon but even then Linux and UNIX are not supported but once the XOS update is released you might be able to make it work.

Cue sdk interacts with the hardware through the Corsair Utility Engine,

Why the SDK can not directly access the hardware.

Cue sdk interacts with the hardware through the Corsair Utility Engine,

Why the SDK can not directly access the hardware.

Because the SDK sends the instructions directly to CUE, then CUE translates it for the hardware and sends it to the right hardware too (keyboard, mouse, etc). CUE is a requirement for the SDK to work, there is no way around that.

The SDK is like an API for a PHP script (for example a forum API to retrieve a list of members), without the base script (the forum) there is no way to access/retrieve the data (the member list).

I love the hardware - but the software is crap. Im still getting errors when right clicking on 'check for updates' from the taskbar - 'about' does nothing. I can switch to profiles and they work fine, but if I restart my PC it remembered whatever profile I saved to the keyboard but once it gets into windows it just switches all lighting off as the software starts up - then I have to re-set a profile (if I can be bothered).

Archived