Corsair Community

Corsair 1000D

JamesJB

Hey guys this is my soon to be build;

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7ZcTJb

I don't want to change anything just need to know something.

Will the Cooler that I will get for the system reach the CPU,I know it will need to go in on the front of that really nice case,I just wanna know if it will reach the motherboard.

If it won't reach from the front where do I get the thing to be able to put the cooler on the top of the case? I tried looking at corsair website but can't seem to find it. Could you provide a link?

Thank you in advance for the help.

The AIO will not reach the front. The case is just too darn big.

You'd need to get the 8x120mm tray. It comes back in stock and then gets bought up quickly so you need to watch for it.

A suggestion - go with the H115 280mm cooler. The performance difference is actually quite small - it has almost as much cooling capacity as the larger 360mm radiator but will fit in your case stock.

The AIO will not reach the front. The case is just too darn big.

You'd need to get the 8x120mm tray. It comes back in stock and then gets bought up quickly so you need to watch for it.

A suggestion - go with the H115 280mm cooler. The performance difference is actually quite small - it has almost as much cooling capacity as the larger 360mm radiator but will fit in your case stock.

Ok thank you. I might try to find a Decent 420mm AIO if that's possible for the top.

I changed to the KS version of that CPU in my build wonder if the 280mm will still be enough?

Edited by JamesJB

Ok thank you. I might try to find a Decent 420mm AIO if that's possible for the top.

I changed to the KS version of that CPU in my build wonder if the 280mm will still be enough?

It should be. I mean ... the H115i Platinum handled my 16 core ThreadRipper 2950X.