Corsair Community

(Request) Equalizer Profile?

So, hey guys I am new to the forums. However I am not new to the tech industry. Let me start off by saying a few things about me. I currently live in the State, East Coast! I have been into technology for a very time, I'm an aquarium enthusiast, I aquascape, I am into woodworking, and I am 23 Male and looking to love.

Ignoring that last one I came on here to wonder what are the capabilities and limitations of the Corsair Cue software. I recently received my K95 (YES!!!) from ups finally and I've explored the software and have pretty basic knowledge on it. (I refuse to touch the 100+ Page user manual)

I was wondering if it was possible to make the keyboard became sort of a live music equalizer display. I've seen many cool and creative profiles and I've tried and liked many of them. (EMP Specifically) However I have yet to find one that do something this advanced.

Has this been created yet, if it has please link it below, if it hasn't, how would complete a task like this, and is it possible??

I got my K70 when it first came out, and that certainly wasn't possible then due to CUE limitations. I'm not sure if they've added LUA Scripting like they said they were going to, if they did, then it's possible but I probably would have found out. So as of right now, the community is still waiting for Corsair to give us this functionality.

You can't do that with CUE yet, as Kottski said. The guy that did it made his own replacement for CUE.

Hopefully the new update comes out soon though. We will get all the 16.8 million colors, the scripting required to make a real equalizer, and a much easier-to understand CUE, if the rumors are true.

• 2 weeks later...
second request for an equalizer profile. Especially if it reacts with audio.

A CUE profile for an equalizer that reacts with audio isn't possible at the moment, but there are programs that can do this as Kottski has quoted here.

There was already a thread about visualizing music, but if i got it right you would need other software than the CUE.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=133471

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=135081

Archived