Corsair Community

H115i Plat with iCUE keeps disconnecting

resmania

Hi all,

I've just installed a brand new H115i Platinum AIO on my PC.

I think it works great (with 3700x idling at 40c and 60~70c during the gaming)

but there's one big issue with it. :mad:

Whenever the iCUE software is running, the cooler keeps disconnecting and reconnects itself. It runs fine with the iCUE turned off.

Is this a hardware related issue? If not, how can I fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess no ones gonna answer it.

I've read another post about this exact issue, and last time Corsair said that they're working on it was like September so no solution so far?

One thing I found out is that anytime the hardware monitoring program is running and iCUE is also running in the background or if I use iCUE to monitor the stats, this behavior happens.

If iCUE is not running, then it's all good. I can run any kind of monitoring program except for the Corsair's own program just fine.

So the temporary solution is if you're going to use iCUE, just keep it on the system tray and don't run any kind of hardware monitor programs.

Edited by resmania

Same issue, 47 disconnects in 3 hours time. It makes some games behave erratically (raiding in FFXIV is almost impossible). And being there has been nothing for almost a year, not even a beta or anything even attempting to fix it, I can only assume they have no interest in fixing it. My question is, can I just disconnect it, and will it still function as a standalone cooler?

I guess no ones gonna answer it.

I've read another post about this exact issue, and last time Corsair said that they're working on it was like September so no solution so far?

One thing I found out is that anytime the hardware monitoring program is running and iCUE is also running in the background or if I use iCUE to monitor the stats, this behavior happens.

If iCUE is not running, then it's all good. I can run any kind of monitoring program except for the Corsair's own program just fine.

So the temporary solution is if you're going to use iCUE, just keep it on the system tray and don't run any kind of hardware monitor programs.

This usually happens with HWInfo.

If you disable Corsair Link / Asetek Support in the HWInfo settings (under safety), it'll be fine. Usually, disabling the persistent driver is also required.

This is a known limitation and widely discussed on the forum.