Corsair Community

Profile reverting to Default.

Astral85

When I select a profile other than the default the lights for that profile will set but as soon as click away from the program (iCUE) or click the X it reverts to the default profile.

Edit: I can confirm that this only affects certain profiles.

I uploaded this video to perhaps better explain the issue. I am selecting the TestTest profile which loads up it's light settings in the case but as soon as I click away from iCUE the profile is switching back to the default profile and it's light settings in the case. In other words the selected profile isn't sticking...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/npv3kjnvo8ka9bi/Corsair_Utility_Engine_6_04_2018_9_15_19_PM.mp4

• Corsair Employee

Your test profile in the video is linked to the Mass Effect Andromeda .EXE file. iCUE will allow you to pull up the profile while you have the iCUE window in focus (so you can edit lights/macros that are specific to that profile), but if you click away, it'll see that Mass Effect Andromeda isn't running, so it's switching back to the default profile. Does the profile automatically come on when you start up Mass Effect? If so, it's working as intended.

If you want it to stop automatically switching, just clear the text in the "Link Profile to Program" field.

Your test profile in the video is linked to the Mass Effect Andromeda .EXE file. iCUE will allow you to pull up the profile while you have the iCUE window in focus (so you can edit lights/macros that are specific to that profile), but if you click away, it'll see that Mass Effect Andromeda isn't running, so it's switching back to the default profile. Does the profile automatically come on when you start up Mass Effect? If so, it's working as intended.

If you want it to stop automatically switching, just clear the text in the "Link Profile to Program" field.

You are correct, it's the linked program to the profile. Yes the profile comes on when ME:A is started. I must have overlooked that, iCUE can be a little overwhelming to begin with. :biggrin:

Archived