Corsair Community

request RMA for Corsair vengeance 2000 no response for 5 days!

a few days ago i opened a ticket questing an RMA, my corsair vengeance 2000 just broke. the charger area on the headset is missing a pin and will no longer charge and now its dead. It has been around 5-6 days now without a response for an RMA, i only had the headset for 5months or so. Is there anyway to contact someone that can get me started with the RMA process?

Have fun... My advanced RMA was shipped out 4 weeks ago. It's still not here AND I've been billed for the headset. They also haven't responded to any of my recent ticket updates with info from UPS that I passed onto them. So as it stands right now, I've paid for 2 headsets and have 0 to show for it. Great CX service.

@M4KER

Post your ticket# here.

I'd also suggest contacting customer service via phone and explain your issue to resolve it faster.

You can call them using Skype by calling their Toll-free number.

I've talked to CX service VIA Skype twice now. I work during the hours I can call so it's not really the easiest way for me to contact them. My ticket # is 6062969.

Corsair has responded to my last update requesting my TAX ID? I have no idea what that is or why it would be needed to receive an RMA package!

Are they in need of my SIN (social insurance number) that would seem rather odd in order to receive a package from the US, I've had RMA's shipped from CA before or ordered stuff from the US as well as had people in the US send me stuff and no one has ever asked me for my SIN card number.

This is crazy.

Since it's UPS Canada that's requesting it, I'd recommend calling them via the numbers provided in the ticket and they should be able to clarify what they need.

Just got off the phone with UPS. They have no idea what information I need to give either. This is crazy.

Here's an idea, how bout you refund my credit card what you took as well as just give me an extra $135 USD for the headset that is broken so I can just go to the local shop and pick up another one, then I'll send you the busted one. Clearly shipping a package over the border is too difficult of a task these days.

• Corsair Employee

M4KER,

I am sorry butt this cannot be addressed on the forum, you would have to speak with our customer servcie. I would suggest calling them by phone and they can work this out. I will send them a message to contact you but if you are not available you should call them.

Hey RAM

So I called UPS and they returned my call to get everything sorted out. Turns out the Corsair shipping department put the wrong info on the documentation, basically UPS thought I was Corsair receiving a package and they wanted my business ID for tax purposes. The lady contacted the shipping department and rectified the issue from what she told me and now the status of the package has finally changed to "in transit"

Now my question is, will I still receive the credit back onto my CC when I ship this broken headset back?

• Corsair Employee

M4KER,

I am sorry but the answer has not changed you will want to speak with our customer service. You can call the Toll free number listed under 888-222-4346 using an VOIP Application like SKYPE for free.

RAM GUY M4KER,

I am sorry butt this cannot be addressed on the forum, you would have to speak with our customer servcie. I would suggest calling them by phone and they can work this out. I will send them a message to contact you but if you are not available you should call them.

Archived