Corsair Community

Corsair m65 RGB Elite not working in FPS games

shq

I am having an issue where in FPS games (CS:GO and Apex Legends) my m65 elite randomly stops firing when holding down the left mouse button. I have tried using other mice (non corsair) and the issue goes away. I bought a new m65 elite and I am still having the same issue. I even purchased a new motherboard/CPU and the problem still exists.

I have used the m65 for awhile now and this was never an issue in the past. Does anyone else have this issue or know of a possible fix?

I don't know. There are some long threads in this section about left click issues. I have 5 of them I have been using the majority of the time for the past 4 years and have never had this happen. Others seem to get bitten more frequently. This makes me think it is a hardware issue with the mouse itself, rather than any other components. If you like the mouse and are still in your return window, try and exchange it again. You can also contact Corsair directly through the Support Ticket System in the header above and ask them for the replacement.

This is a more recent one. Doesn't seem to matter if it is the Elite, Pro, or RGB variant.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187144