Corsair Community

Corsair Carbide series spec delta RGB issues (maybe)

I recently build my new pc with this case, hooked everything up but the front three fans in the case seem to be spinning but not lighting up. I have iCue and Mystic light, neither of which even detect the rbg lights for the fans. i plugged the splitter into the pins where it should go but nothing.

• 2 months later...

How are your fans connected? Each fan should have 2 leads coming from it.

A power/PWM lead which connects either to a motherboard fan header, or to a Corsair Commander Pro, or possibly a 3rd party fan hub.

And an RGB lead which usually connects to a Corsair RGB Fan Hub. This fan hub usually connects to one of the 2 LED channels on the Commander Pro. The Commander Pro connects to a USB header on your motherboard. Both the Commander Pro AND the RGB Hub also need SATA power.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
How are your fans connected? Each fan should have 2 leads coming from it.

A power/PWM lead which connects either to a motherboard fan header, or to a Corsair Commander Pro, or possibly a 3rd party fan hub.

And an RGB lead which usually connects to a Corsair RGB Fan Hub. This fan hub usually connects to one of the 2 LED channels on the Commander Pro. The Commander Pro connects to a USB header on your motherboard. Both the Commander Pro AND the RGB Hub also need SATA power.

Same issue and I have no idea how to solve.

I have two connectors coming out of each of the 3 RGB fans. The four pin connectors all link together and plug into RGB Header1 of my motherboard (Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming).

The other 3 wires (1 each fan) is a three wire connector and I've plugged them into fan and pump connectors (CHA fans 1, 2 and 3).

The computer runs well but the lights on the fans are not working. I've downloaded icue via Corsair website and it is not detecting the fans. Only the motherboard RGB itself.

Help please.

those are 12V RGB fans, analog RGB. they are controlled by the motherboard.

So if you see the motherboard in iCUE, that's it. it will control that header.

Make sure you didn't mess the polarity, it's very easy to mix it up. the plugs have an arrow to identify the 12V pin.

If you don't have other corsair hardware that needs iCUE, i'd advise that you uninstall it, and use Asus Aura instead. It's less CPU intensive, and iCUE controls motherboard RGB via aura anyway.