Corsair Community

Commander pro Only First RGB Works

r3db

Hello,

I bought and installed a commander pro but i can control just the first fan with corsair link.

I pluged all fans on the hub (delivered with HD 120 RGB) then i plugged it on the commander pro.

All fans turn but only 4/6 light.

mini_77745120170811100815.jpg

Help me :(

posting the CL4 config panel would be helpful.

In the CL4 config panel have you pressed [ + ] to add more fan LEDs?

Yes and when i connect the fan 4 pins on the commander instead the motherboard they disapears in corsair link...

Yes and when i connect the fan 4 pins on the commander instead the motherboard they disapears in corsair link...

Fan hotplug does not work on the CLCP and you need to power cycle the system/CLCP for it to detect which fans are connected, did you do this?

Make sure you have told CL4 that you are using fans and you also need to add the amount of fans you have by clicking the + button and then apply . Once done click on the lighting effect bar in cl4 (i looks like a led strip) and configure what you want to do then click on the copy to button select all fans apply and then ok all should light up after that and do what ever lighting effeect you have set . If this doesnt help i would check all conections it from commander pro to the fanb hub all leads from fans that are plugged in correctly etc

HTH

Make sure you have told CL4 that you are using fans and you also need to add the amount of fans you have by clicking the + button and then apply . Once done click on the lighting effect bar in cl4 (i looks like a led strip) and configure what you want to do then click on the copy to button select all fans apply and then ok all should light up after that and do what ever lighting effeect you have set . If this doesnt help i would check all conections it from commander pro to the fanb hub all leads from fans that are plugged in correctly etc

HTH

93307631CL.png

I have my 6 fans in corsair link now ! but when i apply a color only the first fan applied it...

Your pump speed is too slow and the fan speed is zero so I suspect you need to setup the CPU_FAN header in the BIOS to PWM mode so the H100iV2 gets the constant +12 volts that it needs.

Check the fan LED connections to the LED hub. Try hot swapping ports 1 + 2 and 2 + 3

Your pump speed is too slow and the fan speed is zero so I suspect you need to setup the CPU_FAN header in the BIOS to PWM mode so the H100iV2 gets the constant +12 volts that it needs.

Check the fan LED connections to the LED hub. Try hot swapping ports 1 + 2 and 2 + 3

Changed the CPU_FAN mod and its better thanks!

I tried to swapp ports but still wrong.. just the first connector on the hub take changes (by hd light controller too)

Is it possible that the problem is the led hub ?

It could be the LED hub, it could be a fan.

By trying different fans in 1 + 2 you should be able to ensure it's not a fan.

I would use a multi-meter to check the LED hub, do you have one?

It could be the LED hub, it could be a fan.

By trying different fans in 1 + 2 you should be able to ensure it's not a fan.

I would use a multi-meter to check the LED hub, do you have one?

I have no multimeter but i test one by one fan and the color change works only on the first hub connector

Where can i buy only the led hub ??

• 2 weeks later...
Try using the LED hub that came with the case

I returned all hd120 + controller (still waiting the commander pro)

I connected all fans on the new hd controller hub but just 4/6 works...

one no lightning and the other bright but there is one green led (that's weird)

• Corsair Employee

There is no update for the 6-port HD controller hub; that hub doesn't actually have any controller in it or anything like that, so there's no firmware to update.

Also, please post a screenshot of the Configure page of your Commander/Lighting Node so I can see how you've configured your fans.

Archived