Corsair Community

Cannot get backlights to work

Lemodile

I have managed to resolve the problem by myself. Sorry for the unnecessary thread. I've reported it and hopefully it will be removed soon.

-original message-

Hello!

Before starting off I should say that while I did read through the FAQ etc. I'm probably missing something really simple. Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

I just picked up a non-rgb K70 Rapidfire today. Since I already have a Sabre mouse I already had CUE installed and the keyboard pretty much worked immediately after plugging it in. The only issue I'm having is that I cannot get the backlights to function.

The lights itself do work: When plugging it in they light up for maybe a second (this also happens when changing polling rate), however afterwards they turn off again. Pressing the brightness button or changing the brightness on CUE has no effect other than the backlight for the brightness button changing. The other keys do not light up.

I also tried to force update firmware (despite the latest firmware already being present). While the update went well, it had no effect on the issue.

Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lemo

Archived