Corsair Community

Corsair Void Wireless loose mute button

Naait

Hey all, today i bought the corsair void wireless (non SE) and everything went fine, software was easy to setup and i love the headset, but when i was lightly shaking my head or walking around with my headset on i noticed this... sound, as if something inside was loose, turns out the mute button on the side is a little... loose? i guess the sound im hearing is the button moving back and forth and making this clicky sound against the plastic frame around it, is this normal?

The major problem is that i can clearly hear the clicking as i walk, or even make the slightest movement with my head, through the noise of say a skype call.

The headset works completely fine, nothing wrong with it, it's just that the sound makes me question the quality of the model i got.

Opinions? RMA it or just deal with it?

• 1 month later...
I also have the same issue as the original poster, along with a black mark in the bottom left sail of the left ear cup which blocks some lighting. I too, purchased the White wireless (non SE) edition of the Void headset. I have submitted a ticket for an RMA, however due to the fact that I live in Australia, it states that Corsair cannot send RMA products here. What should I do? I have contacted the retailer I purchased the headset from as well:[pouts: The black mark can be seen in the photo attatched. To the original poster, was your issue fixed after the RMA??

924283822_ProofofBlackLightingMark.thumb.JPG.262fcfc380925d8d032148f1e2eda1e9.JPG

No sorry i was wrong there, I had misread some information. The downside however is that the RMA model doesn't seem to have fixed the issue... I'm also not keen to spend another $50 on shipping:mad::mad::mad:

Archived