Corsair Community

Middle row of keys not working anymore?

Azuriae

Hi everyone, I bought my Corsair Vengeance K70 a few months ago, in March. I've been really careful with it and it hasn't left my room since I got it. Anyway.

I was gaming as normal today, when suddenly I couldn't turn left or right anymore; turns out that the middle row (From CAPS LOCK to ENTER, including all letters) isn't working anymore. Everything else works just fine.

I opened a note pad while testing stuff, and at some point, all the unfunctional keys just got spammed (ASDFGHJKL;`<), in a loop... which stopped after 5 seconds.

I've tried rebooting, I took out the keys to see if anything was wrong... I'm really not sure what to do; anyone has an idea?

After doing a firmware update, when I press one of the keys, It'll do all of them at once, again, and then nothing.

• 1 year later...
Hi everyone, I bought my Corsair Vengeance K70 a few months ago, in March. I've been really careful with it and it hasn't left my room since I got it. Anyway.

I was gaming as normal today, when suddenly I couldn't turn left or right anymore; turns out that the middle row (From CAPS LOCK to ENTER, including all letters) isn't working anymore. Everything else works just fine.

I opened a note pad while testing stuff, and at some point, all the unfunctional keys just got spammed (ASDFGHJKL;`<), in a loop... which stopped after 5 seconds.

I've tried rebooting, I took out the keys to see if anything was wrong... I'm really not sure what to do; anyone has an idea?

After doing a firmware update, when I press one of the keys, It'll do all of them at once, again, and then nothing.

Is this issue been resolved? i have exactly same problem, same keys etc. It seems to sort its self after around a hour sometimes, i put a ticket in and they gave me a firmware to put in 2.04 , but it doesn't resolve the issue.

Surely since the same keys have gone wrong must be something we have similar

Archived