Corsair Community

Vengence RGB Pro Firmware Update Failure

I went to force a firmware update on my RAM today, 4x8GB 3600 CL18 Vengence RGB Pro and now I can not see them in iCue and they are stuck at the hardware default color. While they still seem to be working they also no longer show what they are in CPU-z, although they do show up in AIDA64. And while they do seem to test at the same read/write performance in AIDA64 test they are operating a full 2ns slower than the highest test I have done in the past, 72.2ns compared to the slowest of 70.1 one in the past. I run this RAM at 3800mhz. Is there any way to force a firmware update on these so I can regain control of them at least RGB wise. I really do not want to try and RMA the damn things or buy new RAM. This is the kit Corsair CMW32GX4M4D3600C18.

• 1 year later...

Good to know that the exact same problem I'm having still remains completely unsolved, with the corsair support not knowing how to help at all. Just wow.

I also have lost complete control over the RAM, although it still operates fairly normal. A forced Firmware update failed and I cannot retry for some reason. Closing the app does nothing. I have no other RGB softwares installed.