Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB PRO future lighting

LeSnakk

I am about to receive my new Vengeance RGB Pro RAM. But I already know about the possible lighting effects. So I've got several questions about it:

Will there be more lighting effects in the future?

Will it be possible to put a solid layer underneith the animated one?

Will I be able to set multiple lighting layers per Dimm?

Will the 10 LED's per Dimm be individually adressable?

I'd be very happy to see some, maybe all of the improvements in the future because this RAM is stunning that it's sad to see that you are so limited in terms of individual lighting options.

Maybe, if you have any idea for new effects do share.

-

-

It already is, You can set a static color and assign a color to each led.

The customization is lacking. You can set a static color but you can't stack effects...

Take my PC for example: https://i.imgur.com/W26YeB9.gifv

That effect would be so much better if a solid color were laid on the base (let's say blue) instead of blacking out half the lights out throughout the sequence.

And as for effect suggests I'd like to see it bounce up and down instead of only scrolling up or down.

Will the 10 LED's per Dimm be individually adressable? It already is, You can set a static color and assign a color to each led.

i've got vengeance pro RGB 3200, and i can only set a single color per DIMM, the LED's arent individually addressable yet

Clearly it should be possible due to the animations doing it

1. You can't stack multiple effects on the Vengeance RGB Pro. Only one effect will show.

2. You can control the individual LEDs on the memory. Soon, you'll be able to select the "Multicolor" effect under "Custom". This will let you then set the color of each individual LED on the DIMM. I don't have an ETA on this yet.

3. This applies to the Vengeance PRO RGB, not the previous RGB memory.

1. You can't stack multiple effects on the Vengeance RGB Pro. Only one effect will show.

2. You can control the individual LEDs on the memory. You need to select the "Multicolor" effect under "Custom". This will let you then set the color of each individual LED on the DIMM.

3. This applies to the Vengeance PRO RGB, not the previous RGB memory.

can you show a screenshot of this multi color effect option? i dont see it, even when custom is selected

capture032.jpg

Hey, hey!

I have 32gb of this ram. No where in iCUE is this possible.

Ad5ZQpK.jpg

If that is a beta screen, shame Lighting Link does not support Audio Visualizer yet.

Still, nice to see individual leds on the memory being taken care of and available once it goes live.

Uhhhhh, Yall saw nuthing... :o: Coming Soon™

@PJH, its pretty much impossible to have an audio visualizer on RAM because of the latency that comes with the SMBus. The only workaround would be to release RAM that has a dedicated wired connection. And idk about you but I have enough wires everywhere lol.

Archived