Corsair Community

Thumpad on the scimitar not working

rageteck95

I have just purchased the scimitar mouse i have set it up following the instructions on the downloadable manual, i have updated the firmware and made a new profile and linked it to my world of warcraft.exe file but even though i have done the keybindings on the corsair program they don't work at all in game, please help

Okay, that's exactly what I did as well. I tested it on my default profile though that way I would be absolutely sure that the profile is active... Have you set a default profile? Also - it's relevant right now to know what version of CUE you are using. There is the most recent CUE 1.16 and then there is a CUE 2.XX open beta. are you using either of these?

My work PC has CUE 1.16 on it, so I can't help as well as I'd like until I get home tonight. CUE 2 is still being developed, and the software is not exactly clear and easy to use. The Default profile in CUE 2 is always the first profile in the list, not the one labeled "default." If you are not sure what profile is active, I'd try manually turning on your WOW profile to test the macros.

There really needs to be tutorial videos for this

Archived