Corsair Community

Problems Since v1.14.43 Update

atom0s

My CUE software updated itself about a week ago or so to the latest 1.14.43. I glanced over the notes and saw some performance fixes for detecting the hardware after sleep mode on a system and so on (or something similar to that) and figured things would work better now.

However, this is pretty much the opposite.

If my system sleeps or even just putting it into a locked state (Win + L) the CUE software crashes silently. No error message or exception is shown, just gone. This happens 100% of the time on my system.

Along with that, just opening the software again is not enough for it to detect my keyboard. I have to manually unplug it and plug it back in every single time for the lighting to work again, otherwise, it just works as a normal keyboard with nothing extra.

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Device: Corsair K70 RGB

CUE Software Version: 1.14.43

Device Firmware Version: 1.33

Bootloader Version: 0.11

Hey, I have the same problem with my headset, when using the same drivers that you use. My headset's lightning does work but de mic doesn't work. I need to unplug and replug the headset to get the mic working. When i just use the windows headset drivers the mic works every single time... But i can't choose the colors for my headset now and i can't use surround sound either.

Headset: Corsair VOID usb carbon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived