Corsair Community

This Theme is realy awesome. I hope my K95 will arrive tomorrow and that leads to my question. Is it possible for you to expand this theme to the G-Key on the left side?

Not sure how I would do it without one? I mean, I'd love to. I think its awesome that people are enjoying this profile, I just don't know how to expand it.

I haven't worked with the Software yet, but does the Software just show you the hardware you've got or can you choose the other hardware as well and simulate it?

I've tried to use your theme but I can't get it started.

When I import it to the software there are just the default themes.

Best thing I can recommend to you is to watch a few tutorials first to understand how the program works, etc. Then start to use profiles. It'll allow you to pick up on how I made the Profiles a bit easier.

I'm working on replicating this profile (as best as I can, at least) for the K95... I hope Corsair makes it possible to import/export between all 3 keyboards without any bugs soon.

If you don't mind, Schwitz, I can attach the K95 profile here when I finish it, or I can send it to you to post since it's your baby. :P

I'm working on replicating this profile (as best as I can, at least) for the K95... I hope Corsair makes it possible to import/export between all 3 keyboards without any bugs soon.

As do I, that'd make everyone's jobs so much easier.

If you don't mind, Schwitz, I can attach the K95 profile here when I finish it, or I can send it to you to post since it's your baby. :P

No, I'm quite happy for you to post it here. After all you're the one adapting it :greengrin

Just wanna drop in and say this is my favorite profile yet. I changed the color scheme from the dark blue to light blue since thats my favorite color. Keep up the good work!

Do you change all your profiles to light blue? You did that on corrosive too! Hahaha. I mean, thanks. Glad you like it :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

Do you change all your profiles to light blue? You did that on corrosive too! Hahaha. I mean, thanks. Glad you like it :greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

haha yea im a sucker for light blue. I like this effect the most and I am using it as my only profile.

haha yea im a sucker for light blue.

Dontt worry, your not alone there.. haha! I do make profiles that cater to everyone though.. hence the different colours :greengrin

I like this effect the most and I am using it as my only profile.

Awesome!

Archived