Skunksx

Hi there,

Just builded a new pc.

I did put 9 fan LL RGB in it.

Power :

3 with the h150i Pro AIO

6 with the commander pro.

RGB :

The 3 on the radiator on a lighting node that go to LED 1 on Commander Pro.

The 6 others on a 2nd lighting node that go to LET 2 on commander pro.

Everything worked fine, then i installed ICUE and Fan (only the 6 case fans) are now out of control going near full speed (1200 1450 and i can't understand why this fluctuate this way). When it occured, the reboot efter that, my GPU driver installed by windows was gone too.

CPU temp are between 27/30. Gpu temps same.

I tried controlling them using MB temp, GPU temp, Pump Temp, Fixed RPM.

Nothing work, i can't control their speed. Shutting down Icue does nothing.

Is this because of a conflict ? The other only program installed are Amoury Crate (Already tried to shut it down), HW Monitor (i saw that HWinfo causes troubles, but not him as far as i know) CPUZ.

So Do you know what can i do about that ? This is really really loud.

Edited by Skunksx

We'd need to see your fan curves and configuration; posting a screen cap of the Performance tab would be helpful. You really need to make custom fan curves and the ideal source for the curve is one of the temp sensors from the CoPro itself.

One thing that we see often is folks making custom fan curves but not applying them to the CoPro. You need to create the curve, click it and then click on the fan.

zeTEc9G.png

I don't think i'm doing somehting wrong here, but if it's the case it would be a relief :laughing:

Edit : To gain time, i tried too setting the fans on the commander pro to 3 and 4 pins, 3 pins shut them down, 4 pins is the same behavior as Auto here. These are LL120 white RGB fans.

EDIT 2 : I tried now to manually reset the commander pro. Now, fans are at 750RPM, so at least not as noisy as before, but still , can't control them at all.

Edited by Skunksx