Corsair Community

Ryzen 3900X iCue voltages

tomcoleman

hi

I have doen a fresh clean install of Windows 1903

Installed iCue software on 30th September from Corsair website

After installing the icue software voltages on CPU go from 1.0v-1.1v to 1.3v-1.4v

When i kill icue voltages return to normal.

Is there a fix for this? :evil:

What you are seeing is the peak voltage, however, not the average across all cores.

Check it in the latest version of Ryzen Master which includes the SDK for monitoring voltage properly on Ryzen 3000, which the devs could easily include with iCue for Ryzen.

What you are seeing is the peak voltage, however, not the average across all cores.

Check it in the latest version of Ryzen Master which includes the SDK for monitoring voltage properly on Ryzen 3000, which the devs could easily include with iCue for Ryzen.

not true.

its not peak voltage, both in hardwareinfo and ryzen master the min voltages are 1.3-1.4 with icue open

not true.

its not peak voltage, both in hardwareinfo and ryzen master the min voltages are 1.3-1.4 with icue open

W1MbR42.png

True in my case. Here's my Ryzen 3800X with iCue and Ryzen Master open.

Avg: 0.52 Volts

Peak: 1.24 Volts

ABBA BIOS

Edited by donalgodon

Yup including the 30th September SDK

I wonder if it's something with the 3900X specifically.

I should have mentioned that I'm also using the Insider build of Windows that includes a new multi-core scheduler that's supposed to enhance Ryzen.

Maybe you aren't willing to try it, given that it's not "release" software.

I wonder if it's something with the 3900X specifically.

I should have mentioned that I'm also using the Insider build of Windows that includes a new multi-core scheduler that's supposed to enhance Ryzen.

Maybe you aren't willing to try it, given that it's not "release" software.

I thought windows 1903 which has been out for a while included the ryzen optimal settings and the new build 1909 which is due today has more tweaks for the intel 10th gen