The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2016, 10:23 PM

POST ID # = 872576
shad0whawk Reputation: 10
Important CUE stops working when importing profiles

So I recently got a K65 Keyboard, and downloaded the CUE, I tried importing custom profiles, however the CUE freezes for a little bit and stops responding, this happens every time I import a profile. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the CUE, repairing it, and trying different profiles to see what would work, but nothing worked. If anyone knows a fix please respond. Thanks

Old 09-23-2016, 09:17 AM

POST ID # = 872666
Darkpriest667 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0whawk View Post
So I recently got a K65 Keyboard, and downloaded the CUE, I tried importing custom profiles, however the CUE freezes for a little bit and stops responding, this happens every time I import a profile. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the CUE, repairing it, and trying different profiles to see what would work, but nothing worked. If anyone knows a fix please respond. Thanks

Have you updated the firmware of the K65?

Old 10-01-2016, 02:38 PM

POST ID # = 873833
Meals On Wheels Reputation: 12

I had a similar issue with CUE freezing. Repair or reinstalling CUE wouldn't help at all. Turned out that CUE was freezing because after importing a profile, I would delete the folder that I had extracted or temporarily saved the profile to. CUE would always freeze up after because, despite not trying to actively import another profile, CUE would still be looking for a folder that did not exist anymore.

I simply got into the habit of pasting profiles directly onto my desktop (and not some temp folder) and then importing them from there.

Last edited by Meals On Wheels; 10-01-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Tags
cue, k65