Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2018, 12:28 PM
WhiskeyOmega's PC Specs

POST ID # = 955411
WhiskeyOmega Reputation: 10
Default Black Screening / Video Card output switching off from iCUE

Ive had this issue with Corsair software for a while and the reason I know it to be corsair software was I removed both hardware and software from the PC and didnt have an issue at all for at least 2 weeks since then.

I am now on a mission to find this issue.

I was using Corsair link due to running a H100i V1 which was too old to support iCUE. Since then I have upgraded to a H150i so I only have to run iCUE as I thought the issue remained in some sensor conflict between link and some other software.

As it turns out I didn't have an issue for 5 days with iCUE until I installed AIDA64 to look something up then all of a sudden the dreaded Black screening appears again this time only with iCUE installed. Not sure if its a coincidence though. I have uninstalled AIDA64 only for the problem to persist. Im thinking it will still persist until I remove everything corsair from the system again and reinstall.

It doesnt happen anywhere near the frequency it used to with Corsair link but ill be keeping an eye on the debug logs the next time it happens and hopefully we can smash this early on in iCUE's testing phase.