Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB, how to create a hardware profile

Astralen

Hello everyone,

I've tried for a day to find a way to create a hardware profile that is active when iCUE is not running but I cannot understand how it's done in iCUE. I did find them once and did delete them in order to try again since they would always mess with the RGB and "Forward" & "Back" buttons.

The reason for not wanting to run iCUE is that it doesn't allow my CPU to idle and therefore keeps Vcore at 1,488v all the time. When I turn off iCUE, Vcore goes back to sleep mode. (I'm sure this has been mentioned several times before)

My requirements for this profile is that:

1. I can set a static color to Blue

2. I can modify DPI

3. Forward button is Forward and Back button is Back (and not "1" and "2" like it is by default, who the hell thought that would be a good idea)

Big thanks in advance.

If you have deleted the Hardware Profiles from iCUE (Iron Claw RGB Wireless HW1-3), you probably with have to do a soft reset to get them back. Don't delete them. They do not mess with the Forward/Back buttons and are only active when the software is not running. That For=1, Back=2 stuff was on HW 2 and HW3 for some reason (intentional or otherwise) but it is simple to delete the action, NOT the entire profile save mechanism.

Follow the directions for the Dark Core Wireless.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025348571-Mouse-Reset

• Confused 1