The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-25-2017, 08:21 PM
Corsair James's Avatar
Corsair James Corsair James is offline
iCUE Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 4,455
POST ID # = 921167
Corsair James Reputation: 75
Default CUE v2.18.81 is now Live!

CUE v2.18.81 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). Web URL's will be updated today. Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.18.81 Patch Notes
  • CUE now supports our newest HID accessory, the CORSAIR Gaming ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand.
  • Resolved an issue with long names for Layers and Profile names.
  • Resolved an issue where enabling OSD can cause a drop in framerate for certain applications.
  • Resolved various issues with the audio driver and all VOID headsets. New drivers have been implemented and will require a restart after software update.
  • Forward and Backward as default actions will no longer show up as an Action with the OSD.
  • Auto-shutdown timer is now configurable by minutes.
  • Disable key and Windows Key will no longer be stuck when the lock state is enabled.
  • Katar DPI settings now show up correctly with the OSD.
  • Resolved an issue with images not loading up correctly due to Qt conflicts with other software.
  • Resolved an issue where the brightness slider was not working properly.
  • Resolved an issue with Mic Off on VOID PRO working properly with sidetone.
  • Resolved an issue with auto shutoff on all VOID models.
  • Customer Service URL has been changed to http://support.corsair.com
  • Resolved an issue with rapid profile switching causing adverse effects with microphone states.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.
__________________

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #2  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:53 PM
fmatiasii fmatiasii is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 921178
fmatiasii Reputation: 10
Default

I'm trying to update via cue but so far nothing has been downloaded.
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 09-25-2017, 10:35 PM
hastegag hastegag is offline
Registered User
hastegag's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 898
POST ID # = 921179
hastegag Reputation: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
I'm trying to update via cue but so far nothing has been downloaded.
Try again I just installed, exciting!
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 09-25-2017, 11:20 PM
fmatiasii fmatiasii is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 921182
fmatiasii Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hastegag View Post
Try again I just installed, exciting!
yup it's now working.
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 09-25-2017, 11:51 PM
simplyshredded simplyshredded is offline
Registered User
simplyshredded's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Melbourne, Australia GMT+11.
Posts: 58
POST ID # = 921185
simplyshredded Reputation: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
CUE now supports our newest HID accessory, the CORSAIR Gaming ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand.
Where is it for sale? I need it!
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 09-26-2017, 02:15 AM
rongtw rongtw is offline
Registered User
rongtw's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 47
POST ID # = 921191
rongtw Reputation: 10
Default

Looks to have fixed the USB problem with my M65 Pro
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 09-26-2017, 06:54 AM
King Mustard's Avatar
King Mustard King Mustard is offline
Registered User
King Mustard's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 921207
King Mustard Reputation: 10
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
CUE v2.18.81 is now live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). Web URL's will be updated today. Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.18.81 Patch Notes
  • CUE now supports our newest HID accessory, the CORSAIR Gaming ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand.
  • Resolved an issue with long names for Layers and Profile names.
  • Resolved an issue where enabling OSD can cause a drop in framerate for certain applications.
  • Resolved various issues with the audio driver and all VOID headsets. New drivers have been implemented and will require a restart after software update.
  • Forward and Backward as default actions will no longer show up as an Action with the OSD.
  • Auto-shutdown timer is now configurable by minutes.
  • Disable key and Windows Key will no longer be stuck when the lock state is enabled.
  • Katar DPI settings now show up correctly with the OSD.
  • Resolved an issue with images not loading up correctly due to Qt conflicts with other software.
  • Resolved an issue where the brightness slider was not working properly.
  • Resolved an issue with Mic Off on VOID PRO working properly with sidetone.
  • Resolved an issue with auto shutoff on all VOID models.
  • Customer Service URL has been changed to http://support.corsair.com
  • Resolved an issue with rapid profile switching causing adverse effects with microphone states.
  • Various other minor bugs and issues.
When's the ST100 released?

It's a shame it has an integrated DAC. It will make it costly and my sound card is more than enough.
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #8  
Old 09-26-2017, 10:30 AM
hastegag hastegag is offline
Registered User
hastegag's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 898
POST ID # = 921222
hastegag Reputation: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mustard View Post
When's the ST100 released?

It's a shame it has an integrated DAC. It will make it costly and my sound card is more than enough.
Now: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/st100-r...round-sound-na

$60 USD. I might consider it if I do a built in Desk at the house, the USB 3s up top are a nice complement and my current stand is flimsy and gets knocked over easy. I would have liked to see an easier way to plug in the void to charge maybe. Maybe even if it came with a short usb cable with a 90 degree from the side it would be a bonus. That's the biggest problem with the Void, plugging it in is a pain in the neck when the battery gets low.
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 09-26-2017, 01:00 PM
BahamutxD BahamutxD is offline
Registered User
BahamutxD's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 72
POST ID # = 921239
BahamutxD Reputation: 10
Default

Steam freezing still not fixed, great.
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #10  
Old 09-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Alanovich Alanovich is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 921259
Alanovich Reputation: 10
Default Lighting Effects HELP

I can't find the Rainbow lighting effect anywhere after the new update!! help me! I have the M65 RGB Pro
Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 09-26-2017, 11:40 PM
awfiretto awfiretto is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3
POST ID # = 921305
awfiretto Reputation: 10
Default Backlit Type Lighting (Ripple) - Link?

Good afternoon James,

Thanks for the update, any idea on how long until a simple linked - backlit type lighting effect will be in one of the updates?

Or our wildest dreams of advanced linked lighting?
Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 09-27-2017, 03:54 PM
Corsair James's Avatar
Corsair James Corsair James is offline
iCUE Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 4,455
POST ID # = 921395
Corsair James Reputation: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahamutxD View Post
Steam freezing still not fixed, great.
I sent hardware to Valve - awaiting their testing to see what can be done...


Quote:
Originally Posted by awfiretto View Post
Good afternoon James,

Thanks for the update, any idea on how long until a simple linked - backlit type lighting effect will be in one of the updates?

Or our wildest dreams of advanced linked lighting?
Can you elaborate on what is "simple linked"?

As for advanced link, your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears...
__________________

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #13  
Old 09-27-2017, 06:57 PM
winter2 winter2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 8
POST ID # = 921413
winter2 Reputation: 10
Default

the macro issue still not fixed (50% chance after every restart that macros are not working)

Quote:
2017-09-28T00:49:39 C cue.action.macro.win: Writing failed
2017-09-28T00:49:39 C cue.action.macro.win: Driver write failed.
Reply With Quote


  #14  
Old 09-29-2017, 02:16 AM
swilly_style swilly_style is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 921555
swilly_style Reputation: 10
Default VOID Wireless RGB Not Working After Update

I just updated the Corsair Utility Engine to the 2.18.81 and now my wireless headset won't play through the headset. I've tried uninstalling drivers and all.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote


  #15  
Old 09-29-2017, 01:12 PM
terabyte's Avatar
terabyte terabyte is offline
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,360
POST ID # = 921618
terabyte Reputation: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilly_style View Post
I just updated the Corsair Utility Engine to the 2.18.81 and now my wireless headset won't play through the headset. I've tried uninstalling drivers and all.

Any ideas?
Instead of just uninstalling, run the installer again while CUE is installed and try the REPAIR option.
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.