Corsair Community

CRP Disabled after firmware update.

Mateus

Hi everyone. I tried opening a ticket in the support system but it was refused even though I used English.

Thank you for contacting Corsair Support. It looks like the country you entered for your ticket was Brazil. Corsair does not offer support directly for customers in Brazil, nor in Brazilian Portuguese. We have forwarded your inquiry to Corsair's support partner in Brazil at https://suportecorsair.com — they can help with the issue that you're having, and will respond to you separately. We are closing this ticket and will not respond.

So the community here is my only hope for now. So, Here's my situation: after a a failed firmware update my K63 Wireless keyboard no longer powers up. the usb reciever is recognized by iCUE by plugging the keyboard with the usb cable prompts a CRP disabled window with a bin file. I've tried holding ESC for a few seconds after flipping the power switch and nothing. I've used USB 2, 3 and 3.1 ports and nothing. The keyboard had more than 50% charge.

So, is there anything I can do to maybe flash the device or does this look like a RMA situation? The keyboard is still under warranty, by the way.

Well, that is amazingly gay. With Asus, I had a couple of cases from Brazil wind up contacting North America Support. While I did inform them about our Brazil Support sources, we still assisted the customer with tech support and closed the case.

They should still have provided the customer with the file he needed and the stock response email they use. Would have taken the same effort or even less to decline support, and contact Brazil.

Hi everyone. I tried opening a ticket in the support system but it was refused even though I used English.

So the community here is my only hope for now. So, Here's my situation: after a a failed firmware update my K63 Wireless keyboard no longer powers up. the usb reciever is recognized by iCUE by plugging the keyboard with the usb cable prompts a CRP disabled window with a bin file. I've tried holding ESC for a few seconds after flipping the power switch and nothing. I've used USB 2, 3 and 3.1 ports and nothing. The keyboard had more than 50% charge.

So, is there anything I can do to maybe flash the device or does this look like a RMA situation? The keyboard is still under warranty, by the way.

I've had issues with my K63. It sounds like your firmware is corrupt. Your only choice may be to replace the keyboard. I had to go through Corsair support to get a replacement.