The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2019, 08:10 PM

POST ID # = 1006326
duhduhdoy Reputation: 10
Default Is it possible to get two or more macros running at the same time?

As the title says, is there anyway I can hold down macro#1 and then occasionally press macro#2 without having to let go macro#1? I recently bought a K95, the keyboard feels fan****ingtastic, but I swapped over from Logitech to Corsair for one reason: greater software integration. Everything about the iCUE is good, but one thing that bothers me the most is the inability to run two macros at the same time.

macro1: zhqf
macro2: 134c
macro1&2:134zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There are things that iCUE can do that Logitech Gaming Software cannot, but I guess there are also some limitations to that statement.
If possible, please find a way to replicate how Logitech and Razer are able to run two macros at once. I have done a bit of searching and found out that there are a quite a handful of people that are looking forward to such feature as well but James as the product manager has said that it isn't a priority. And then there are those like me that purchased the product expecting something like this to work properly but ended up being disappointed.
I truly believe that the K95 I purchased alone is great, but the software definitely isn't as bad as what everyone has said it would be either (except the concurrent macro thing I guess).