Corsair Community

Hi there!

I just bought a 570x case and i plan to go the rgb route :)

As it comes already with 3 SP120 fans, i plan on buying another 3 Sp120 (1 for the rear and 2 for the watercooler, wich is a DeepCool Maelstrom 240t).

I plan on adding some rgb stripes also, the lightning node pro. And to control everything, the Commander pro.

Now comes the questions:

Can i buy the version of the lightning node without the controler and just plug stripes into de Commander pro (it has only 2 slots for stripes right?)?

If i buy the version of the lightning node with the controler, will i be able to use all 4 stripes with the Commander pro?

The Sp120 are 100% compatible with the Commander pro? Althought the ll120 are gorgeous theyre kinda out of my budget right now.

Thanks in advance for any help as im a real noob into this rgb world.

Hey there ... start with the RGB System FAQ that's linked in my signature. Give it a read through and, if you still have questions, post them here.

Thanks a Lot for pointing me that thread, It Will sure help me a Lot. If anything in specific comes up during instalation, ill ask here.

It seems like the SP three pack doesn't come with the Lighting Node Pro, but you may not need it. I have six ML fans, and four Corsair RBB strips daisy chained together, all connected to a Commander Pro, so didn't need the LNP that came with my fan kit.

Archived