Corsair Community

Should I buy the Commander Pro?

donalgodon

Shouldn't be a problem dude.. the later versions of Link (and commander pro firmware) allow you to select fan type.... auto/4 pin/3 pin are the options.

Imho.. its a good unit and a worthy addition to any system.

but beware,, it leads to other purchases the wife might not like lol....

Yes, the Corsair Commander Pro can handle control for 3 pin DC or 4 pin PWM fans. Whether or not a C-Pro will be beneficial depends on your goal here. If you are looking for desktop software control of your case fans, it will work. However, it doesn't look like you need Corsair RGB fan control, a Corsair cooler, or temperature probes (maybe) that require Link or the C_pro. If those are not priorities or needs, then there may be a simpler solution you can live with.

i did warn you about those type of purchases suddenly happening lol. starts with a simple strips... ends up with most of the corsair line up lol..

True. I'm now trying to catch up with Zotty on the RGB front. He's got a head start tho.

It may require a 12 step program.

True. I'm now trying to catch up with Zotty on the RGB front. He's got a head start tho.

It may require a 12 step program.

LOL.. unless some bigger corsair glass cases happen I have no room for any more rgb'z once I have the H150i lol...

although...

once that goes in i will lose the hd fan sitting on top of the psu shroud atm as it will be on the bottom of the 360 rad.. and as my PSU was second hand meaning i have no warranty meaning i am going to fit a hd120 in it! :D:;)::p:

• 2 months later...

Archived