Corsair Community

[K65/70/95] Tactical DayZ Profile (TheNyJan's Gaming Profiles)

Hello Everybody!

First off, thank you for your interest in my profile! :)

I am TheNyJan and this is the first Profile of my new series "TheNyJan's Gaming Profiles", where I will create K65/70/95 RGB Profiles that aren't meant to look absolutely awesome but assist you gamers out there in every possible way while playing games, having all (or as many as possible) informations about your game literally at your fingertips! The profiles will be optimized for each game individally, so you don't have to do the work yourself!

This is my first Profile, a gaming profile that is designed around DayZ Standalone. (You can also use it for the mod, but not all keys will be lighted up correctly!) In the following Video, you can learn everything you need to know / see about this Profile, so have fun watching it :)

Please watch the Video until the end to see all functions :)

[ame]

[/ame]

Music by Cleptomanics92 @ YouTube

Im am sorry for my bad camera.

-------------------------------------------------

Important: If you want to change the lengh of the Reload Animation or turn it off completely, you can do so!

Changing duration: Under Lighting search for "Reload" (it also states my name in the notes), edit it and edit the duration.

Turn it off: If you find the animation distracting or you just don't like it, go to profiles, select "DayZ" in the dropdown menu, select the tab "Assignments" if it's not already selected, rightclick the "R"-Button and click "Reset to default". Voila!

Note: If you have switched the Space / V Keybindings (Space = Jump, V = Lift / Lower weapon), then you can use this profile without editing by downloading the Space Remap version.

Downloads

This Profile SHOULD be compatible with ALL K65, ALL K70 and ALL K95 layouts. If your layout ist not supported out of the box, please notify me or fix it directly and send the fixed profile to me, so I can add it here! Thanks!

Standart Download:

"DayZ.zip" in Attached Files

// Normal download

Make sure to read all 4 "Important:" and "Note:" Notes in my post before downloading!

Space Remap Download:

"DayZSpaceRemap.zip" in Attached Files

// See note above

Important: In this Profile, some key inputs are actually emulated by the driver. If a key keeps sending input althrough it is not physically activated, just press it again to send annother key release event to the system. (This should fix the problem)

Important: This profile is linked to DayZ by default, but since my DayZ isn't installed in the standart location, you'll probably have to correct the linked application in the profile settings. Go the the location, where DayZ is installed and select "DayZ.exe", then click ok.

If you have any wishes for changes or suggestions for future-profiles, let me know down in the comments!

Thank you for reading all of this!

Regards, TheNyJan

PS: The next Profile will probably be a BF4 one!

DayZ.zip

DayZSpaceRemap.zip

Black.Lotus:

DayZ Shítalone is a bad game, better go back to Arma 2 DayZ Mod. :)

Ikr :D But all my friends play standalone, so I have to play it, too.

Lothabread:

Cool Profile :D Could you possibly do a TF2 one >.> ?

Can't wait to see what you come out with in the future

I don't play TF2, but I'll definitely have a look at it! Thank you for your nice comment :)

Ikr :D But all my friends play standalone, so I have to play it, too.

That's the sad part, people play it cause it gets hyped.

Most people just play it, like you said, cause their friends play it, not because the game is good.

They don't even realize how bad it is and how little the development is.

Most people didn't even play the mod, they can't even compare how much worse the SA is.

2 years of development and they added more bugs than they fixed.

Still people get hyped about some useless stuff they are adding...

The game doesn't need more guns, new food or other items.

The game needs working, non-glitching zombies which exceed the current 2 zombie count.

They need to fix their engine to remove as much desync as possible.

They should work on their cheap character animation which is as crappy as in Arma 3.

This profile is continuing a macro after pressing it and i dont know how to turn it off. So every time i use this for dayz i have to restart my computer. Lol

Lol, which one? It should send a key release event for every key when it's released.

I have a K95, and this profile did NOT work for me. I ran it through a converter that turns any profile to whatever you have. It seemed to work, but whenever I pressed the V key, it would keep that key pressed (even though, as you suggested I pressed it again) until I restarted my computer. I hope this gets fixed soon though, because this profile looks awesome! (Even if I'm mainly interested in the fact that the caps lock key undoes itself when youre done pressing it, that always bothered me)

Lol, which one? It should send a key release event for every key when it's released.
Mine does this too, for the V key. Also the profile did not work when I downloaded it, so I ran it through a profile converted, then all the colors displayed, but I got that bug too, so that made it useless. Hope it gets fixed, that caps lock feature looks awesome!

I have a K95, and this profile did NOT work for me. I ran it through a converter that turns any profile to whatever you have. It seemed to work, but whenever I pressed the V key, it would keep that key pressed (even though, as you suggested I pressed it again) until I restarted my computer. I hope this gets fixed soon though, because this profile looks awesome! (Even if I'm mainly interested in the fact that the caps lock key undoes itself when youre done pressing it, that always bothered me)

Mine does this too, for the V key. Also the profile did not work when I downloaded it, so I ran it through a profile converted, then all the colors displayed, but I got that bug too, so that made it useless. Hope it gets fixed, that caps lock feature looks awesome!

Sorry for this guys! It's an easy fix. Edit the assignment of the v key (not the lighting!), make sure “Play second macro on key release“ is checked and select “Release 'V'“ as the macro that should be played on release. That should fix your problem.

Archived