The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2018, 02:18 AM
hduncan806's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966337
hduncan806 Reputation: 10
Default M65 issues (2)

I love the m65 it has been my favorite mouse I have had 3 in total (2 black and 1 white one)and I did try the g502 and broke the middle click on it as well as 2 of my m65's

1: my first issue with is mouse was on my first m65 I broke the scroll wheel middle click function and would like to figure out if I can buy a replacement scroll wheel anywhere this also happened to my second one and I completely broke the scroll wheel off on that one and I also broke the scroll wheel on my g502 but didn't like it anyway

2: I recently purchased a white m65 and when I put the mouse on any of the lighting link preset profiles the cursor lags out and glitches across the screen. It is impossible to use

Old 07-31-2018, 11:52 AM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 966393
Corsair Lettuce Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hduncan806 View Post

1: my first issue with is mouse was on my first m65 I broke the scroll wheel middle click function and would like to figure out if I can buy a replacement scroll wheel anywhere this also happened to my second one and I completely broke the scroll wheel off on that one and I also broke the scroll wheel on my g502 but didn't like it anyway

2: I recently purchased a white m65 and when I put the mouse on any of the lighting link preset profiles the cursor lags out and glitches across the screen. It is impossible to use
1. If it's still within warranty feel free to create a support ticket and our tech support team can assist you with getting the unit replaced.

2. Are you on the latest version of iCUE or CUE itself?

Old 07-31-2018, 05:46 PM
hduncan806's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966458
hduncan806 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Lettuce View Post
1. If it's still within warranty feel free to create a support ticket and our tech support team can assist you with getting the unit replaced.

2. Are you on the latest version of iCUE or CUE itself?

1. I doesn't really need to be replaced I can do without the rgb I just don't have to use the RGB

2. and I am using the latest version

Old 08-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 966548
Corsair Lettuce Reputation: 10

go ahead and create a support ticket because if it is glitching and lagging out, that is useful information that engineers can use to learn from.

Tags
m65 pro rgb, m65 problem, m65 problems, m65 rgb lighting