The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-14-2018, 12:59 PM
gamingking3's PC Specs

POST ID # = 944807
gamingking3 Reputation: 10

iam wait for the fix at this point my corsair H115 i pro doesnt show up in the link but other wish these ML 140MM and these BE QUIET WINGS 3 fans runnings awesome and smooth and u cant hear a thing so for now iam not going to keep tryin this and that when we all know they are issues and until they fix the link iam keep my device the way it is for now

Old 06-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Exsosus's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1007038
Exsosus Reputation: 10

Hi all I'm just going to post a few tips about getting your hardware to show up with link. As of June 2019 Windows 10 64-bit Version which is ver. 1809 OS Build 17763.529 and after that use 4.9.9.3 for Win x64 and you should be golden.

Remember, uninstall fully any iCue and Corsair Link software, restart once and re-install 4.9.9.3 Link and after if you wish to have iCue for RGB keyboard / headphones install that too. I use Link with Commander Mini which I recommend which, according to Corsair helps more items show up.

Currently I have all my fans and controls for fanspeed showing, my RGB colored LED belt and my power supply control panel. All of these items are Corsair brand.

Hope this helps! Please PM me if you have questions.

Old 08-21-2019, 10:41 PM
Shaitan's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1015374
Shaitan Reputation: 10

Nope, none of that helped.

After a lot of uninstalls and reinstalls of the latest Corsair Link 4 to no avail today..... I was going to give up on my H80i Vers. 2. Freaking sad how it just decided to not see any of my hardware. At any rate, I uninstalled and on a lark decided to give iCue a try. And
say by golly.... iCue recognised my H80i Vers. 2. I was able to change to the Extreme fan profile for cooling. And set my RGB to a Green color that matches my EVGA RTX 2080 FTW 3. Aaaah well. I have to add that the Link applet will not stay open long enough to go through the steps from the OP. It just auto closes/crashes after about 10 seconds.

Last edited by Shaitan; 08-26-2019 at 10:36 AM.